The Center for Culinary Enterprises will house three commercial kitchens for area food entrepreneurs. The kitchens will be accessible at a low-cost to the entrepreneurs in order to lower barriers of entry into the food Read more»
The Sustainable Communities Initiative is a collaborative community development effort
spearheaded by the Philadelphia LISC that seeks to link and coordinate investment in key areas necessary for comprehensive neighborhood revitalization, including:
- Housing and physical development
- Income and employment
- Economic activity and regional connections
- Healthy environment and lifestyles
Check out our 2012 Annual Report! Click the images below to download.
Compressed (2MB), single pages:
Full size (30MB), full spreads:
- Philadelphia LISC announces search for new Program Officer
Download the full job description to apply. Deadline is December 13, 2013.
- Greenbuild International Conference & Expo, November 20-22
Join us for the 2013 Greenbuild International Conference & Expo, Nov. 20-22, 2013, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
- Tax credits help save low-income neighborhoods
A kind of urban miracle has slowly taken place over the past 20 years in Eastern North Philadelphia. This once-desolate neighborhood is today a community full of life and possibility.